Sunday, February 21, 2016

The happy post.....

I am still trying to figure out a format and also get everything out. I want to use this blog to express myself. Even on good days, like today. What I mean by good days is feeling well enough to do stuff or doing stuff even if I don't feel well enough to. My husband and I were both sick on Valentines Day so we are celebrating today slash as I type. We went to supper and now at a coffe shop relaxing drinking latte out of "Friends" sized cups. Even though we are on our phone we are peaceful enjoying each others presence. Killing time before our movie later, which is the new Deadpool movie. I feel better now that I have eaten some food, the headache and feeling of fainting is gone. Now all there is to do is enjoy this night. Not think about how I feel ot how I'm going to feel tomorrow. It is hubby and wifey time. Two people in love forgetting themselve and there problems and just have fun together. Days like this gives me hope and I know with my husband by my side I will have many more days like today. Knowing that gets me through all the other junk that has filled my life. So expect more "happy" posts in the future. You have to take the good with the bad and make it through life the best you can.

Until next time here is to more good days for all of you too,
Cassie Walker

No comments: